CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Your 80s Theme Song Is:

Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not sure how accurate this little quiz is, nor do I think I should probably be admitting htese were my results. Yet, here you go:
Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard
I have no doubt this won't be the last I hear of this.

MadMup said...

You're a brave woman, Wendy.

Mine was "Born in the U.S.A." by Bruce Springsteen, which is completely wrong. It should have been "Everybody Have Fun TOnight" by Wang Chung.

Petey said...

Another one for "Born in the U.S.A", but I'm not a Springsteen fan.

Wendles, what did you put in to get your answer?

M. Kate said...

Ok Wendy, misery loves company:

Shake your Love, Debbie Gibson.

Sorry it took me so long. I'd just like to say this doesn't seem very scientific to me. :)

M. Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M. Kate said...

Oh and I mighta owned both the Debbie cassette as well as Pour some sugar on me. I loved me some sugar, once long long ago. *sigh*

Hayden405 said...

For the old school career class guys you're going to love this...for the freshman you'll like it to. "Rock on Billie Jean!" Ring a bell? I picked a top 40 that I recognized so I could play along...Billie Jean by Micheal Jackson come up for me. I don't want to hear a word from the nunns of ya

Michelle H. said...

I have not done the quiz yet but HAD to comment on Jason comment! OH My Goodness!!!! You forgot the two thumbs UP! ROCK ON BILLIE JEAN! Tooo funny! Make me Laugh! Michelle :)

Anonymous said...

Mine was "Material Girl" by Madonna...Yikes!!

Rock On Billie Jean!! :)

Dana said...

Mine is the same as Wendles (Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard
)...not too sure what that says about us, but there ya go! I love that girl though!

Anonymous said...

Down Under by Men at Work. ????Never heard if the song or the group!

MadMup said...

meleik! You disappoint me! If you're ever at my house I'll play it for you... I've got more 80s music than a person should, probably :)

Anonymous said...

Dana -
I think that just means we have good taste (and are blonde, which adds to the good taste factor). Yes, yes, I am sure that's what it means!
M.E. -
You gotta hear "Men At Work"! One of my favorites from the 80's. AND the only group that can make a vegemite sandwich actually sound good.

M. Kate said...

M.E. - you're kidding! We need to talk.

Dana said...

Yes, I'm sure that's what it is!

Anonymous said...

SooAnn - way cool...this thing totally works. Mine was "Straight Up" by Paula Abs. This ROCKS.

Mel Eik said...

People! I was still quite young in the 80's. Can't wait to hear the song and find out what a vegemite is?

Michelle H. said...

Well, I dont know what this means but mine was Video killed the radio star. by the bugges?