My day started out with my boss calling me at 7:30 this AM telling me the office was closed and not to come in...what?? I told her this day would go down in history!! SF NEVER closes their offices! I was so excited to have a snow day!!!
Chris and I thought it would be wise to start shoveling the snow early in the morning so we wouldn't have to shovel out 10 feet at once. We were about 1/4 way done with our driveway when we saw this HUGE Catepillar tractor coming down our cul-de-sac clearing the road. I told Chris and was completely kidding..."maybe we should ask them to clear our driveway?" ha ha ha. I stood in our driveway waving emphatically and pointed to our driveway with a big smile on my face (as if it was a joke). Next thing we know...The Catepillar tractor is in our driveway!!! Chris and I were shocked!! We totally did not think they would do it and of course I had to take a picture!! How cool of God; you ask for a snow plow and He gives you a Catepillar tractor!!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
No way!!!
Posted by SooAnn at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'd be happier if the guy left the Cat for me to keep, but your blessing was nice too!
Hooray for the Farm being closed!!!!
Talk about a great birthday present for me!!!! Two days of free vacation!
Post a Comment