CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Why...

Why do I bother putting lip gloss on right before I go outside????

Let me give you a picture of what happens from the time I have gotten out of my car to the time I've reach my office building (which is less than 15-20 seconds)....If there is any slight movement in the air, my hair will CLING to my freshly applied lip gloss and I have to peel it away!!! So, I peel my hair off my lips and then within a milli seconds...it's back in the same place. I will go through this process probably 4 times just in that 15-20 seconds.

Guys, be thankful you don't have to wear lip gloss or you don't have long hair!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, I beep your jive.

Anonymous said...

Having short hair, I can't really sympathize with you on the whole "lip gloss in the hair" episodes...but, at least if you are having a bad hair day, you can pull your hair back...we short haired people just have to deal :)

Troy & Sherry said...

ha ha - mary you crack me up! i understand but mine is usually lip stick - i can't handle the feeling of lip gloss on my lips plus troy doesn't like kissing glossed lips :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, the joys of being a woman.

Hayden405 said...

That is extreme...I had no idea that girls had it so rough. Can you put your lips on after you get inside? Hope all is well otherwise!

Anonymous said...

I am not much of a lip gloss person. I would say more lipstick and Max doesnt care what I wear when I kiss him. If I were to really think about it I don't think he likes me giving him Moo love!

Dana said...

Hilarious! I feel your pain sister. Of course, I usually manage to put lip stick on inside the car. Of course never while driving ;)

Anonymous said...

Dana! Shame...no, I unfortunately learned from Julie Jackson how to put on everything from foundation to eyeliner in the car...now...if I had Conner in the carseat behind me though....I would keep my hands at 10 and 2 on the wheel. (or is it 9 and 3 now?)...

Mel Eik said...

Here is my thought: Go short or stay home! And this is why...I read this study about serial rapists the other day (it was a forward, I don't go lookiing for things like to read). The first thing they look for is long hair. So after weeks of deliberation about my own hair, I have decided to cut it short again. And SooAnn, I don't care if you think I look like a boy with short hair....at least I will be a safe man-woman. :)

Anonymous said...

I hear ya', Sister!!!!

Dana said...

Serial rapists Melissa? Who sends you forwards? Sounds like my very own grandma got ahold of your email address. She is always passing on any info like that.

Anonymous said...

Melissa E. You are way to funny! Love michelle

Hayden405 said...

Dana, I'm impressed that your grandma emails! Not mine...

Petey said...

Oh that's it, I'm cutting my hair. I don't want to become a victim. They'll just have to choose me for my body.

Oh wait, never mind.

Mel Eik said...

petey-
you should not poke fun at such a serious threat to long haired women! ;)