This New Year's Eve was a blast (see pictures and videos below)! Thanks Jeannie for opening up your home to the Career Class! I certainly think your party will go down in history as one the Career Class's greatest parties!!
The day started off with Wendy getting her Passat stuck in the mud and it taking 3 girls to get it out (Hoya!)
Once we got Wendy's vehicle out of the mud and it was almost time for the party, Michelle and I took her vehicle to make a Starbucks run...we're getting old and we need a little help staying up after midnight. The guy at Starbucks noticed we had mud and grass stuck everywhere and asked us if we had been muddin'. I said "kind of, but not on purpose".
People started arriving at Jeannie's house around 8PM for the party. The night was filled with laughter, food, dance revolution, euchre, taboo, guitar hero, and Dutch Blitz.
I'm thankful to have been surrounded by some of my closest friends and new friends while ringing in the New Year. Thanks again, Jeannie for opening up your home!
Thursday, January 04, 2007
New Year's Re-cap
Posted by SooAnn at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SooAnn, Once again...thank you for your help...the house would have never been ready without you and the girls help...(I stress out easily...could you tell?) I was good to have you back in Lafayette...or whereever my house is. Come on up anytime!
You can pay big money to have mud on your face! But Wendels you are worth it!!! Love Michelle
Hello, Friend - thanks for posting pics - haven't checked out the videos yet. We need to talk Michelle into get getting a blog!!!!!!!!!!! Work your magic. Happy New Year! love - kris
I miss you my friend! I can't wait for you to come see my new scrapping area in the basement...it is incredible! I've been a scrapping fool! (I know you don't really do any of that anymore...but I think you'd still appreciate it).
Anyway...let's get together. I miss your face (and your laugh:-)
Love ya...
A
Post a Comment