Amy came back to midwest for the weekend and it was so-ooo great to see her! The weekend was full of tears, laughter, smiles, hugs, and memories. This is a picture from Friday night when some girls got together for dinner and dessert fondue. Gaylene rocked the house with her HOMEMADE marshmallows!! They were so good!
I count it a blessing to have each and everyone of these girls in my life. I appreciate their godly examples in living a life that is Christ-centered and of sacrifice.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Welcome home, Amy!!
Posted by SooAnn at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Woo-Hoo!!! SooAnn posted.
Thanks for hosting Amy's "Welcome Home" party. What a great day with friends! I miss you all so much!!! I've been trying to come up with ways to get you all to move "home" to Lafayette. How about buying the Helmer's house?? If we split the payment in 8, I bet we could do it! Can't you just imagine the awesome pool/hot tub parties?!? Ahhhh, ok back to reality. It's such a blessing to have wonderful girlfriends, even if you are more than ten mintues away.
Hey I would do--Thank sounds like a cool idea!!!!! Love Michelle
Wendy - I thought I was trying to get YOU to move down to Indy! :)
miss you tons!
Well, I know that it would be a dream come true for Michelle if everyone would live in one big house! :O) She's talked about that for YEARS. It's so great to see everyone there! Thanks for posting a picture! Looking forward to tomorrow!! kris
Post a Comment